Thursday, May 14, 2009

Reading Pledge, Backpacks Deal with Free shipping

Here is a Reading pledge that kids can take and sign this summer. Another incentive for kids to stay motivated to read.
Summer Reading Pledge

It is time for me to get into reading gear,
Because summertime is very near.
Reading is always fun,
Whether I do it in the shade or in the sun!
It is very groovy to read,
And 30 minutes each day is about what I need.
The library is where I can borrow books for free,
And I will find one that is near me.
I will learn a new word each day,
But I will still find time to play.
I will read a book to a family member and to a friend,
Before the summer comes to an end.
And when it is time to go back to school,
I will already know that books are cool!



SIGNATURE:____________________________________________

------------------------


Backpacks, lunch bags and accessories deal with free shipping.

The Company Store has been in business since 1911 providing excellent quality products. They have cute backpacks and accessories for little boys and girls on clearance ranging from $3.99 to $14.99 . They have trucks, pirate, sports ,dinosaur themed backpacks for boys and flower, fairy, cat, ballerina backpacks for girls.
Use Code T9WELCOME for free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment